Return, Reuse & Save
Save 20% on your next purchase when you return your glass packaging! I’ll clean and reuse it in a future batch.
Let’s extend the life of our packaging with NATHEO’s Return, Reuse & Save Scheme. There are arguments for and against the use of every material in packaging. Although glass is heavier to transport than plastic, it is infinitely recyclable. I currently see the most sustainable option being multiple reuse of good quality, long-lasting packaging. As a small online business I need your help with this please. Below is my initial idea of how the return reuse & save scheme will work, and I can refine this going forward. I’d love your feedback on this scheme, and please let me know if you have any ideas of how I can improve.
How the return & reuse scheme will work
- Keep the box and packaging that your order comes in (any box is fine, this just helps to reduce resources).
- Once you’ve enjoyed your products, pack your glass jars and bottles in the original tissue paper and box.
- Print & purchase a return postage label at https://parcel.royalmail.com (or hand-label and take directly to the post office to purchase postage). Address to: Julia Reed – Natheo Refill, 7 Christ Church Gardens, Basingstoke, RG24 9QP. Please enclose a note with your name and email address so I know who to send the voucher to. Please note that the cost of 2nd class postage for a small parcel bought online is currently £2.95. Your 20% discount will cover the cost of this plus an additional product discount if you buy full size Cleansing Oil, Protective Day Cream or Overnight Beauty Serum, for example. As usage of the scheme picks up I will be able to set up a prepaid returns account with Royal Mail online – I need at least 20 returns per week to be able to do this, so more usage of the returns scheme will help everyone get free return postage!
- Drop your parcel at your local post office or parcel post box.
- Once I receive your packaging I’ll email you a Coupon Code for 20% off your next order.
- I’ll clean and reuse the packaging in my next batch.
If you don’t wish to take part in this scheme, please be reassured that all outer packaging, glass and bioplastic bottles are recyclable in regular kerbside schemes. You can even add the shredded packing paper and the compostable Natureflex gift bags to your compost heap!
I hope you’ll find this scheme useful – drop me a line to let me know.